- Two layers of polyethylene industrialized air bubbles bonded between two layers of highly reflective metalized aluminum polyester film. Industrialized strength, lightweight yet durable insulation designed to hold staples without tearing. Does not compress, collapse or disintegrate. Reflects 97% of radiant heat, emits less than 3% of heat, Class 1 / Class A fire rated radiant barrier that has passed the ASTM E84 test & ASTM E2599.
- Non-toxic, non-carcinogenic, fiber-free, safe to handle and does not require protective clothing or respirators to install. Easy to install and maintenance free, cuts easily with utility knife or scissors and installs easier than fiberglass. Simply staple, nail or glue into place! No mess, and no itchy fibers!
- Not affected by moisture or humidity. Inhibits condensation and does not promote the growth of fungi, mold or mildew. Does not promote nesting of insects or rodents.
- Saves energy by reducing the stress on heating and cooling systems, keeping your home warmer in the winter, and cooler in the summer. It can reduce utility bills substantially all year round.
- Made in USA / Ships from USA / Meets all International and USA Fire Codes / Nominal thickness is 1/4 inch.
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement
Publisher: US Energy Products
Details: US Energy Products 48" x 100' Double Bubble Reflective Foil Insulation Thermal Barrier R8
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.