Color: Stainless Steel
- YOUR SAFETY COMES FIRST: This Megahome distiller is UL (Underwriters Laboratory) approved. UL is the trusted independent global safety science company for US products, and determines product compliance with stringent safety standards. PLEASE NOTE: For fire safety, many home insurance policies require that electrical products installed in the home be UL certified. Megahome distillers are one of the only UL approved water distillers available.
- PUREST WATER: Distills 1 gallon every 5.5 hours. Distills the water at 212 degrees Fahrenheit which is the proper temperature for removing unwanted toxins and contaminants. It also includes 6 (optional use) high quality activated charcoal filters. The optional filters are used when VOCs like chlorine or other toxins that can form into a vapor are present. The filters capture and remove these toxins during the distillation process.
- BEST QUALITY: 304 stainless steel exterior and interior, including the boil chamber, upper steam dome, and stainless condensing coils. Water does not touch plastic.
- GLASS COLLECTION: Includes a 1 gallon glass collection bottle and porcelain lined nozzle to ensure the safest and purest distilled water. The glass collection bottle features a large sturdy handle and removable lid.
- BEST SERVICE INCLUDED: Every Megahome distiller is backed by a 1 year warranty and the service and support is what you would expect from a top quality appliance and company. Product support, spare parts, and accessories are all easy to obtain for each of our valued customers. Megahome distillers have been on the market for over 22 years.
Details: The Megahome countertop stainless steel steam distiller comes complete with a glass collection bottle, glass nozzle insert, and is stainless steel inside and out for pure steam distillation.
Includes glass nozzle insert (see picture above) so that your filter sits in glass instead of plastic.
Included in the package is:
Water Distiller, 1 gallon glass collection bottle, filter nozzle with glass insert, six pack of charcoal filters, and 8oz of residue cleaner.
The distiller operates on a one-touch button. Raw water is boiled into steam, then cooled and condensed into pure water that is collected from the vapor. The main advantage of distilled water is that it is 100% boiled, sterilized, clean, safe, and environmentally friendly.
Package Dimensions: 16.7 x 12.0 x 11.0 inches
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.