Return Policy & Cancellations
- Domestic orders can be returned within 30 days of receipt and international orders can be returned within 14 days of receipt.
- All items must be returned in their original condition, including in original packaging.
- The buyer is responsible for return shipping on any item that is not damaged and/or is being returned for buyer's remorse.
- We cannot guarantee cancellations after payment has been received.
Please note that if an item arrives in damaged condition or is missing pieces, we may, in some cases, be able to offer replacement pieces or a full replacement. In all cases, a full refund with return is available. If individual pieces are able to be replaced, this request will need to be initiated via the warranty directly with the manufacturer. Any and all warranty requests are required to be initiated and maintained by the buyer. We, as the seller, are not allowed to initiate warranties in the buyer's name and do not have access to all personal information required to initiate warranty requests.
For International Orders
- Existing warranties on items are likely to become ineligible once shipped outside of the United States. Please refer to the item's warranty guidelines or contact us for more information prior to purchasing.
- Any international purchase of electronics is not guaranteed to be compatible or supported in every country and is, therefore, not eligible for free returns in case of defects. It is solely the buyer's responsibility to ensure that electronics are fully compatible in their destination country prior to purchase. In the case of a return for a defective electronics item, it will be the buyer's full responsibility to pay for and return the item within 14 days of receipt, per our international return policy.